Ann Shayne and Kay Gardiner, of Mason-Dixon Knitting fame, have launched a new series of travel-sized pattern books, and we're pleased to have the first one in store. Each edition will have a theme and contain three patterns, along with essays, tips and bonus features. And each beautiful little hardcopy comes with a download code for the digital version, so you get it both ways!
- Field Guide No. 3 (pictured) is Wild Yarns and it includes a colorwork cowl pattern by Dianna Walla, a lace shawl pattern by Kirsten Kapur and a pullover pattern by Sue McCain.
- Field Guide No. 2 (not pictured) is Fair Isle, and includes a gorgeous yoked sweater pattern by Veronik Avery, socks by Ann Budd and a coordinating hat and cowl by Michele Rose Orne, along with essays on bohus and the fun of faux fair isle yarns
- Field Guide No. 1 has Stripes as its theme and explores various definitions and deployments thereof. Included are patterns for the Breton Cowl by Antonia Shankland, Squad Mitts by Ann Weaver and the Station Wagon Blanket by Mary Jane Mucklestone, as well as a recipe for striped cake! Plus additional essays and gorgeous photos.
- 38 crisp uncoated pages
- perfect-bound, softcover book
- 5.5" x 7.25"
- professionally edited patterns
- made in USA