[ AVAILABLE ONLY AT FRINGESUPPLYCO.COM ]
I find a good memo book to be an indispensable part of daily life, much less knitting life! So we've set out to make a superlative version—
First, at 4.125" x 6”, these are larger than the typical memo book — large enough to actually be usable — yet still small enough to fit in your hip pocket or your Field Bag pocket. Second, they’re extremely high quality: linen bookcloth covers on sturdy paperboard; thick, recycled paper with essentially no show-through; and a sewn binding — not stapled! They feel amazing in the hand and are meant to last. And third, not to gild the lily or anything, our friends at Winter Session have crafted an optional natural leather cover featuring an emboss of one of the Leigh Wells sheep illustrations from our beloved Yarn Pyramid. I’ve not been more than a few feet from mine — which you can peek inside on Instagram — since the day the first prototype entered my life. You are going to love it.
The leather cover includes one memo book (held in place with waxed linen twine), or you can buy the memo books separately (replacements or otherwise) or in sets of three. Choose the chambray blue cover with grid paper or the off-black cover with dot-grid paper.
- made in USA
- 100% natural, vegetable-tanned leather cover will age to golden tan (Fringe logo on back)
- memo books with bookcloth covers in chambray blue or off-black, gold foil stamped
- 4.125" x 6" (optional leather cover is slightly larger to fit)
- recycled 70# text paper printed both sides with pale grey grid (chambray cover) or dot grid (off-black cover), both 6 squares/inch
- 40 pages, rounded corners
Also available: Brass-coil notebooks and pocket notepads