Making is the latest venture from Carrie Bostick Hoge of Madder fame, and it's as content-rich and it is beautiful. Nearly every page of the perfect-bound issue is project based, and it runs the gamut — knitting, embroidery, patchwork, felting, sewing, you name it. Along with Carrie's sumptuous photography. It's one you'll definitely get a ton out of and hang onto for a long time.
• Issue 2 (Fauna) includes a whopping 16 knitting patterns — sweaters, shawls, mitts, hats, toys ... — and one crochet pattern, as well as several embroidery projects, an adorable stuffed squirrel sewing project, a drop spindle tutorial, recipes, essays and more.
• SOLD OUT Issue 1 (Flora) includes 10 knitting patterns (4 sweaters, 5 accessories and a toy) along with a sewn pouch, dollmaking, a beautiful embroidered bandana, patchwork coasters, felted vegetables, floral crowns and too much more to list!
- 160 uncoated pages
- perfect bound, with card-weight cover
- professionally edited patterns from top designers
- tutorials, essays and recipes
- 7.5 x 9.25 inches
- made in USA