To be perfect, a project bag has to be stylish, of course, but also hardworking. Unable to find what we wanted, we designed this bag to our own specifications: Soft enough to easily stuff into a purse or tote bag, yet sturdy enough to stand and travel on its own, with clever interior pockets to corral a tape measure, spare DPNs, a pattern, small notebook or smartphone. And with the timeless utility-goods character that we love. While it's designed for knitting or crochet projects, it's equally great as a lunch bag or casual carryall.
Sewn in San Francisco, this version is rendered in unbleached cotton duck cloth with contrast stitching. Features interior pockets along both walls: two pockets plus two needle channels on the front wall; one wide and one narrow pocket on the back wall.
a Fringe Supply Co. exclusive
- made in San Francisco, California, USA
- 100% cotton
- red contrast stitching (sorry, blue is SOLD OUT)
- spot clean or machine wash, lay flat to dry
- a pressing cloth is recommended if ironing
- 10" wide x 4.5" deep x 9" high (not including the handles)
QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED — when these are gone, they're gone