Are you like me? I don’t just kind of like wool. I LOVE WOOL. Wool gives me all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings, and I thought we needed a tote bag that demonstrates our true level of exuberance about this holiest of fibers. So I present to you: the Woollelujah! tote — exuberant in both size and expression.
This one’s the same sturdy 10 oz. cotton canvas as our other totes, with the same 1.5" webbing that’s comfortable on your shoulder, but it’s wider and has a deeper gusset than the others. It’s happy to accommodate your Bento Bags. However you use it, nobody will wonder how you really feel about wool.
AND! This time there’s a choice of two ink colors: black or indigo blue. Or maybe one of each. ;)
- made and printed in USA
- available in blue or black ink (choose from dropdown)
- sturdy 10 oz. 100% cotton canvas
- 1.5"-wide cotton webbing straps
- gusseted bottom sits flat
- 23" wide x 13" high x 9" deep
- spot clean (we've got canvas cleaner)
(Pictured with Knit and Let Knit tote and Field Bag for scale — all bags sold separately.)